Here are the locations for BIRD WALKS throughout our area SUNDAYS, April 13 through May 18 begin bright and early at 7:30 am.
Cosponsored by Cleveland MetroParks, The Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland, The Cleveland Museum of Natural History and other local park districts.
There is much for Bird Watchers to do in NEO in the Spring!
Brooklyn Centre Naturalists
81st Annual Series of Spring Bird Walks
Last three Sundays in April and first three Sundays in May, 7:30 a.m.
Watch the spring migrants return or travel through to their summer breeding grounds during the 81st Annual Series of Spring Bird Walks. Cosponsored by Cleveland Metroparks, The Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland, The Cleveland Museum of Natural History, and other local park districts, walks will be held on Sundays, April 13 through May 18 at 7:30 a.m. at the following locations:
- Aurora Sanctuary - Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland Sanctuary, parking lot east of Page Rd. on E. Pioneer Trail, east of routes 306 and 43, Aurora 440-543-6399
- Bedford Reservation - Hemlock Creek Picnic Area parking lot, off Button Rd., Bedford 440-734-6660
- Big Creek Reservation - Lake Isaac, Big Creek Parkway, Middleburg Heights 440-734-6660
- Brecksville Reservation - Parking area at Station Rd. Bridge Trailhead, off Riverview Rd. south of route 82, Brecksville 440-526-1012
- Cleveland Lakefront Nature Preserve - Lakefront Reservation Ranger Headquarters building at Gordon Park (exit Shoreway at Martin Luther King Blvd., go north; park entrance on left) 440-734-6660
- Gates Mills - Call 440-734-6660 for details
- Geauga Park District - Various locations, Geauga County 440-286-9516
- Hinckley Reservation - Bridge at the south end of Hinckley Lake, off State Rd., Hinckley 440-734-6660
- Hiram - James H. Barrow Field Station (Hiram College) on Wheeler Road 330-527-3076
- Holden Arboretum - main parking lot off Sperry Rd., Kirtland 440-946-4400
- Huntington Reservation - Huntington Beach parking lot, off Lake Rd., Bay Village 440-734-6660
- Lake Metroparks - Lake Erie Bluffs, 2901 Clark Rd., Perry Township 440-256-2112
- Mentor Marsh - parking area on Headlands Rd., Mentor 216-231-4600
- North Chagrin Reservation - Sunset Pond, off Buttermilk Falls Parkway, Mayfield Village 440-473-3370
- Novak Sanctuary - Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland Sanctuary, parking lot north of Rt. 82 on Aurora Town Line Rd., Aurora 440-543-6399
- Ohio & Erie Canal Reservation - Visitor Center parking lot – Whittlesey Way off E. 49th St. S. of Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Hts. 216-206-1000
- Rocky River Reservation - Rocky River Nature Center parking lot, 24000 Valley Parkway, ¼ mile north of Cedar Point Road in North Olmsted 440-734-6660
- Shaker Lakes - The Nature Center at Shaker Lakes parking lot, Shaker Heights 216-321-5935
Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society
4310 Bush Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44109